Review Detail

Adoption Services
Rating 

Exceptional Adoption Agency

We adopted through Heart of Adoptions 7 months ago and it was a fabulous experience. Our wait time was only 6 months from when we initially signed up with the agency. I researched many agencies in Florida and even went to visit some in person. As soon as I visited Heart of Adoptions (Naples and Tampa office) my gut told me they were it, but i kept researching just in case. Well, I ended up choosing Heart of Adoptions and we are so glad we did. This was the only agency that was willing to work with my budget. Many other agencies come up with a price prior to finding a match. The adoption process with Heart of Adoptions also seemed so easy compared to other agencies. I found them to be very "simple." Throughout the process, I worked with Meredith, Annsley and Erin. Anytime I sent an email with questions or concerns, they always replied very quickly. I was very impressed that I never felt as if I was pushed aside. The entire staff always acted in a professional manner. Our process went smoothly and there were no difficulties. We loved all of the staff. They helped us along every step of the way with literally no errors, which is another reason why I am so impressed with this agency. We are blessed to have worked with Heart of Adoptions and now have a beautiful baby girl. We will be forever grateful for everything they did for us.

Was this review helpful to you?