Parent Profile Categories

Review Detail

Parent Profiles
Rating 

Great Agency!

My wife and I have been involved with the Nightlight Agency in Tulsa, OK as adoptive parents for almost 2 years now. What a blessing to work with a Christian organization that actually lives out their faith every day! Debbie and her staff have been wonderful! We had a special needs child placed with us for over 18 months with plans to adopt. Anyone who has a child with special needs knows the tremendous amount of stress and emotional highs and lows associated with raising that child. Add the normal stressors associated with an adoption and you get an extremely crazy emotional roller coaster ride. Through all of this, Debbie and Nightlight were always 100% supportive and always had the child's best interests as well as our family's best interests in mind. They went way above and beyond the call of duty to help us. They are all extremely knowledgeable and passionate about helping children and the families involved. We now feel like Debbie and all her staff are family. I can't imagine going through the process without the support of an agency like Nightlight. We would highly recommend Nightlight to anyone in the Tulsa area!

Was this review helpful to you?